How to Control this disease.
- 3-5- kg aloe vera
- 200 grams ginger
- 3 to 5 kg pudhina or Casuarina or lantana camara leaves
- 100 grams turmeric powder,
- 500-1000 grams pseudomonas fluorescence (It will be available in agriculture shops)
- 10 liters archaebacterial solution.
- Add enough water to immerse the above ingredients.
- Boil it and let it cool down.
- Add turmeric powder as explained earlier.
- In a separate container take the archae solution, add Pseudomonas fluorescence, and keep aside for 12-24 hours.
Usage: Mix the above two solutions, add sufficient water to bring the total to 100 liters and spray.