What is Brahmastra
Brahmastra is a natrual insecticide / pesticide
- 20 Liter Cow Urine
- 2 Kg Neem Leaves and Stems
- 2 Kg Castor Leaves and Stems
- 2 Kg Mango Leaves and Stems
- 2 Kg Indian Beech Leaves and Stems
Time to Preparation
Morning / Evening
How to Prepare
- Make Paste of Individual Leaves and Stems
- Keep it separately
- Put all these in a Big Vessel
- Mix all the components. Stir clockwise.
- Keep this Big Vessel for Cooking
- Four (4) Full Boiling
- Leave it for cooling for 48 hours
- Shaded Place. Not expose to Sunlight / Rain.
- Cover with Cloth
- Filter with Cloth and Put In a Bottle or Can
After 48 hours ready for usage.
Quality / Shelf Life
Maximum 6 months
200 Liter Water with 6 Liter Brahmastra Liquid.
Brahmastra Control Bigger Caterpillar and Bigger Pests.