What is Egg Amino Acid
Egg Amino Acid is a Nutrient for Plant and helps in Plant Growth.
- 5 eggs
- 10 to 15 Lemons Juice
- 250 grams Jaggery
- Place the Eggs in a Jar and Pour Lemon Juice in it until the Eggs are completely immersed.
- Keep it for Ten Days with lid closed.
- After Ten Days smash the eggs and Prepare the Solution.
- Add equal quantity of thick Jaggery Syrup to it and set aside for Ten Days.
- The solution will then be ready for spraying.
- Add one to two ml of this with one liter of water for spraying.