62 / 100
Leaf Spot / Karpa Fungal Infection becomes severe in high humidity, rainfall & temperature around 25-30 degree Celsius
- 3-5- Kg Aloevera
- Any two of the following:
- 3-5 Kg Custard apple leaves
- 3-5 Kg Bougainvilla leaves
- 3-5 kg Lantana camara leaves
- 3-5 kg Papaya leaves
- 100 Gms turmeric powder
- 250-500 Gms Pseudomonas
- 10 Liters Archae Bacterial solution.
- Pound all the leaves
- Add enough water to immerse them
- And boil it as explained above.
- Prepare 50 Liters solution the solution will have a dark colour.
- Add turmeric powder to it.
- Let it ferment for about 12 hours.
- At the same time
- Mix the Archae Bacterial solution
- And Pseudomonas and set aside for 12 hours.
- Mix the Above two solutions
- Add sufficient water to bring the total to 100 liters and spray.
- You will see long eye-shaped spots on leaves during the early stages of this disease.
- At the center of each of these spots are the fungal spores that cause this disease.
- As the disease progresses the spots grow larger and eventually all the spots combine into one.
- The leaves turn brown/yellow and ultimately wilt.
- 100 Gms Babul leaves
- 2 Liter Water
- Take 100 Gms Desi Babul leaves
- Put in 2 Liters of water.
- Boil water with leaves in low heat till the solution is half (50%).
- After solution cools down, filter the solution using a cloth
- Mix it with 200 Liters of water and Now it is ready for Spray.
- The above solution prepared can be used sprayed in 1 acre land.
62 / 100