Leafminer is a larva of insects that lives on the leaf of plants. They eat leaf tissues for their survival.
Leafminers can be controlled by using the following solution:
- 1 Kg Leaves of Neem .
- 1 Kg Leaves of honge(ಹೊಂಗೆ/ಕರಜಾತ in Kannada) (karanjin Hindi) (millettia pinnata) /Indian beech
- 10 Liters of Desi cow urine
- 100 Liter Water
- Take 1 Kg leaves of Neem and make it into a paste
- Take 1 Kg leaves of Honge tree and make it into a paste (you can use mixer grinder)
- Take Cow urine and mix it with the paste’s
- Mix it thoroughly
- Cover the container using a gunny bag and keep it for 4 days for fermentation.
- Filter the solution using cloth and mix it with 100 liters of water
Spray the solution in 1 acre