62 / 100
- Without Soil testing, cultivation leads to production loss. Yield Per acre or hectare would be less.
- It will make a huge loss to your Income.
- Nitrogen (N) – Nitrogen is largely responsible for the growth of leaves on the plant.
- Phosphorus (P) – Phosphorus is largely responsible for root growth and flower and fruit development.
- Potassium (K) – Potassium is a nutrient that helps the overall functions of the plant perform correctly.
- If you are growing leafy vegetables, you may want to apply a fertilizer that has a higher nitrogen number to encourage leafy growth.
- If you are growing flowers, you may want to apply a fertilizer that has a higher phosphorus number to encourage more blooms.
- Soil Health essential to plants growth cycle.
- Based on the fertility content of the soil, you can decide which crop / plant can be cultivated in this soil.
- The Major Essential nutrients required by plants.
- The macronutrients (nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, sulphur, calcium and magnesium) are required in relatively large quantities by plants; measured by either a percentage or mg/kg.
The essential nutrients required by plants
|Carbon (C)||Molybdenum (Mo)|
|Hydrogen (H)||Copper (Cu)|
|Oxygen (O)||Boron (B)|
|Nitrogen (N)||Iron (Fe)|
|Phosphorus (P)||Chlorine (Cl)|
|Potassium (K)||Nickel (Ni)|
|Sulphur (S)||Manganese (Mn)|
|Calcium (Ca)||Zinc (Zn)|
62 / 100