Nutrients for Plants
- 200 liters of water
- 2 liters of mature coconut water
Take the water and coconut water and mix well.
Spray the solution,It can be used for 1 acre.
- 5 liters of water
- 5 kg’s leaves and stem of Giloy/Amruthaballi
- Make a paste of 5 kg of Giloy.
- Put this paste in 5 liters of water and take a boil. Keep on heating the solution in low heat till the solution is half (50%). After the solution cools down
- Mix it in 200 liters of water. Mix it well and filter the solution using a cloth.
Make a paste. Use the filtered solution as a foilar spray in 1 acre land.
- 200 grams Liquorice (Jyesthmadu) (mulethi)
- 200 grams black/red til (Black Sesame).
- Take Liquorice and Black Sesame make fine powder using khal batta (mortar & pastel).
- Mix the powder in 5 liters of water and boil.
- Keep on heating the solution in low heat till the solution is half(50%).
- After the solution cools down mix the solution in 200 liters of water.
- Take half kg (500g) natural jaggery cut into small pieces and mix it in the solution.
- Mix the solution very well.
- Strain the solution using cloth and then spray.
- This quantity is enough for 1 acre of land.